The judges will be looking for clear objectives, creative and effective implementation, leading to tangible and demonstrable results in the respective award categories. They will also consider the structure, presentation and clarity of each entry. Your entry should not exceed 1,000 words in total, and should relate to a local or regional (APAC) project completed in 2018 or 2019, undertaken by your Singapore team.
Each entry must include information under the following headings:
- Brief project introduction (including client's name and contact)
- Problem statements, objectives and budget
- Key challenges and opportunities
- Outcome and key achievements
- Why you think your entry should win